Game crashes on a specific date

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game crashes on a specific date

Hello everyone!

I'm new in this forum and I need some help with a problem with the Fussball Manager 19 mod.

First of all, thank you all for making possible to play FIFA Manager updated on this new seasons.

I'm so frustrated because the game crashes when I reach a specific date, not always the same, but in each game can't exceed a particular date. This happened during the 2019 pre-season with a created club in the 2. Bundesliga, on 2020 30th June with Manchester United and now on the 2019 22th August with AS Monaco in a career mode. Cannot pass this date either with a quick simulation or loading different previous files, even reinstalling the game or playing the file with the original FIFA Manager 14.

Anyone has suffered this problem too or knows how to fix it? I hope it can be a bug or an error with some player or club in the editor, but cannot fix it solving editor problems, changing options or removing recently signed players.

P.D.: Sorry if my English is not quite correct, I'm Spanish^^'
    • How can I solve that error?

I use the formations included in the mod, whose name doesn't agree with the real formation. For example, a 4-4-2 has 5 defenders.

Can I uninstall only the modifications in the team formations file?
    • @Dmitry I tried to play without the edited tactics file, just with the team formations from the installation, but it doesn't work.

Maybe are those tactics which crashes the game. Is there any file from the installation that can be changed to restore the original game tactics?
    • Nitralex wrote:

I have edited my own tactics in the game to use them in my team. Can it be the problem?
      Probably no.

Nitralex wrote:

@Dmitry I tried to play without the edited tactics file, just with the team formations from the installation, but it doesn't work.

Maybe are those tactics which crashes the game. Is there any file from the installation that can be changed to restore the original game tactics?
      What file did you edit?

From what I remember, some user sent me a savegame and it crashed for me with the same error, after some researching I found that it crashed in some place related to team line-up/tactic.
      And knowing that I made an assumption that it happened because on that save some modified formations file was used (and I didn't have it).
    • @Dmitry I only use the file from the Fussball Manager 19 mod. I've installed all mods of the website. I don't know which file is, but I know that is modified because before the installation of the mod, the team formations agreed with the name which they were saved (like 4-3-3 was 4-3-3). Now they doesn't agree with that name (4-3-3 is actually 5-3-2).

I tried to find the file that contains de tactics but I don't know which is it, maybe there is the error.