Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FM22 Hauptinstallation/Main Package [v1.0]

Ruanba - - FM22

Thanks mate!!! and the gameplay in the patch is the original one?

• FM22 Hauptinstallation/Main Package [v1.0]

Ruanba - - FM22

Hallo colleagues, 3 easy questions for this great patch: 1- The grafik patch and all these chants from @tisi are included im this patch? Fangesänge + generische Fangesänge + Tor+Einlauf+Vereins Hymnen + Fußball Musik + 3d Patch + neue Desktop Hintergründe Fifa Manager 2021 2– The gameplay was updated or we need to check for other choices like: 3D GPP by Thomas69 3- The AI was improved? I mean teams with more intelligence for buying players for b teams or academy + keep 11x2 players in the A team…

• Next updates 2022

Ruanba - - Diskussion/Stammtisch

Hi ThQ team, Some suggestions for the new year: 1- Transfer market: A.Less random offers -> introduce countries preferences or something in order to avoid f.e. offers from African clubs in Europe. B. Clubs transfer strategy-> try to keep 11x2 players in A & B squads. B team with less old players. 2- Academy: A.More players in order to cover more positions and feed the B team without buying players. B.More nacionalities according to the country. C. “Steal” players for the U19/U17 and not for the …

• Hallo, Yes the game is slower with so many new leagues but for me is still quite fluid vs FM for example. @PaT, did you read my question?? Regards.

• Quote from PaT: “You're welcome, we're glad you like it. I don't think there is a current list, the status from the last version of the past season can be found here, but there were a few small changes for the 21/22 season: Übersicht der Ligen Simulated leagues are primarily there so that clubs that take part in the continental competitions can also be played in these leagues, only then can they be played according to the original mode. ” Hallo, My 2nd question was more about if the clubs from n…

• Ultra great work, thank you!!!! Two easy questions: 1- Is there a list with the playable countries + non-playable but simulated countries+ next countries under development???? 2- The clubs from the non playable but simulated countries are buying/selling players, generating new youth players or which are their functions? Once more, thank you!!!

• Good morning, Maye someone here can support the Spanish players In the Spanish language installation, the halftime and after match player ratings/scores goes from 0 -> 3. In the German installation it goes from 0-> 5 with dezimals. In the English installation it goes from 0-> 10 witout dezinamls. Does anyone here knows which paramters/folder we should change or edit? Thanks in advance.

• Parameter 1.2

Ruanba - - FM20

Sorry but Im writting in English, my German is awfull. I´m also playing with the fifam.miraheze.org/wiki/UCP_Patch_Features and this case the parameter files from FMDATA folder are .TXT type. In this Exe file Im obtaining files .ENC for the parameter files. My easy question is -> are suitable these files for the MOD that Im playing? Thanks in advance and thanks for this great patch.