Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 464.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• There were some minor changes related to TeamControl. Not sure if this created a problem, but I can revert it back.

• It's hard to say. Probably it's related to text files reading (maybe parameters). If someone else will report the exact same problem, we could analyze it to get more info. @heribert1899 list all leagues which were selected.

• Quote from Daywalker83: “Ok then maybe its only a fault by historic files in some club and its work either. So now with 378 Leagues its working. ” There was a mistake with historic file in Costa Rica, and it was fixed in Update 2 Hotfix. Maybe it's the same problem.

• 121A1C6 is a mistake in historic files.

• PES/FIFA Kit Converter

Dmitry - - Tutorials

Maybe it's a problem with image format. Try to re-save your images with Photoshop or other graphics editor.

• PES/FIFA Kit Converter

Dmitry - - Tutorials

Try to copy/paste directly from browser.

• PES/FIFA Kit Converter

Dmitry - - Tutorials

PES/FIFA Kit Converter jYXkOeUm.png 8EXtLRUm.png Converts from: FIFA 11 - FIFA 21 (PC) PES 2018 - PES 2021 (PC) Converts to: FIFA 08 - FIFA 10 FIFA 07 with HD Body/Kit model FIFA Manager 09 - FIFA Manager 14 FIFA Manager Season 2020, FIFA Manager 21 How to install & requirements: - this tool can be installed on Windows 7/8/10, 32-bit or 64-bit - install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015, 2017 and 2019 (x86 version) - install DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtimes (June 2010) - …

• I have a savegame, but I can't reproduce the problem there. If there are people with such problem, the information which is needed: 1) When did you leave the club (end of season or during the season)? 2) Did you save/load the game after leaving the club and before AI started selling players? 3) When did AI sell key players - first, second transwer window or other? If possible, make screenshots with transfers and mark when they happened. 4) If possible, try to check yourself if AI sells key playe…

• Quote from HerthaBSC1892: “also habe jetzt alles nochmal neuinstalliert und von dem Grafikpaket nur die Screens genommen die ich auch wirklich brauche. Besteht aber immer noch der gleiche Fehler. Zwischendurch habe ich getestet ob es funktioniert. Nach dem Update 1.0 und 1.1 lief es so wie immer. (Die Screens vom Grafikpaket waren schon im Ordner) Erst nachdem ich Update 1.2 wieder installiert habe,kam die Fehlermeldung. Also liegt es denke ich mal am Update 1.2 Virenscanner war übrigens die gan…

• FM21- 3D Grafiken [v1.0]

Dmitry - - FM21

Quote from fmpady: “Freundlicherweise sollte man diese Abstimmung in Zukunft etwas überdenken - besser ältere originale 3D- Trikots ingame als irgendwelche generierten 3D- Trikots. Beispiel: Der -immerhin- Vize- Weltmeister Kroatien hat keine originalen 3D- Trikots im 3D- Match - das ist eben etwas schade.. Nationalmannschafts- Trikots erscheinen ja schließlich alle 2 Jahre neu und nicht wie im Vereins- Fussball jedes Jahr. Natürlich nur sofern der Aufwand in einem gewissen Verhältnis steht.. ” …

• Can you save the database? Or it also crashes? If yes, Zip and upload "database" folder.

• You're using a modded FM, it's not original FM 14. 00ECA1A0 is a bug in original FM13, related to player loans. It was fixed in original FM13 update 4, original FM14, Season 2020 and FM 21.

• 3D Trikots- Überlappende Rückennummern

Dmitry - - Grafiken

Quote from Shaq_07: “Ich möchte die Auswärtstrikots von ManCity im internationalen Geschäft anpassen. In den Premier League Trikots ist auch die Nummer und der Name in weiß. Im CL Modus bronze farben. Der Name ist aber in weiß. Welche Parameter muss ich denn dann anpassen, damit der Name im CL Modus die richtige Farbe hat? ” At the moment it's not possible to use different name colors in different competitions.

• @Rivillchen any specific matches on this day?

• The main package on moddb was updated (must be updated everywhere else too), because there were mistakes in the installer. Quote: “The package was updated: installer was updated. +fixed an issue in the installer when sometimes big.idx was removed ("NewsTicker.xml" error) +fixed an issue in the installer when sometimes script folder was removed (crash on game start) - requires full reinstall +fixed an issue in the installer when audio commentary language was not correctly selected The installer i…

• FM21 - Update 1.1

Dmitry - - FM21

Quote from MazPA: “Versuche gerade 1.1 zu installieren, aber nach der Auswahl des FM-Ordners wird mir folgende Fehlermeldung angezeigt: "Warnung: Sie werden Update 1.1 für den Patch installieren, aber das Installationsprogramm kann die vorherige Patchversion nicht finden." Ja, ich habe 1.0 installiert und ja, ich habe den richtigen Ordner ausgewählt. ” Make a screenshot of game folder.

• 18 - Frankreich (Ligue 1)

Dmitry - - Europa

Quote from Kreismaster: “I have no Players add to first Team. I only made corrections to names, dates of birth, warnings about skills And added the TM Id if available.If this was done before me, because I only ended open clubs that were started or after me. ” This means that the data was edited after you. It turns out that the team has an anonymous saboteur. Strange errors started to appear in the editor. It seems to me that someone is quietly making changes in online editor, and do it very care…

• 18 - Frankreich (Ligue 1)

Dmitry - - Europa

@Kreismaster why did you add so many players to first team? euWg0ho.png

• The Patch also writes some information to .ini files inside the game folder. If you don't have rights to write there, the Patch will be also not able to write these files.

• Run the game with admin rights.