Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Ente35: “Quote from Dialectus91: “@Kreismaster basically i have to do all manually , is that? because i´ve copied the script content from FM18 version into 20 version and when i´ve opened the Editor , it was all the same , no changes , i´ve got to add the 2nd league manually in League System. ” In FM18 there was more leagues included? ” yes , much more @Kreismaster hm right , i´ll think what´s the best way then , for those country with not much leagues maybe i add manually the league …

• @Kreismaster basically i have to do all manually , is that? because i´ve copied the script content from FM18 version into 20 version and when i´ve opened the Editor , it was all the same , no changes , i´ve got to add the 2nd league manually in League System.

• @Ente35 hm ok , about adapting previous version files , what Kreismaster said exactly about that? if for example , i do a copy of all the script content and paste it inside the script of the same country script of my actual version , it will work?

• @Ente35 i´ve FM20 currently , installed yesterday. @Kreismaster older files only from 19 version , or the 18 version works too?

• i was checking some country files in the "verbande" section , and they come already in the Megapatch , my question is , where i can find custom country files that adds more leagues besides the ones that´s in the Editor? in Switzerland for example , in the Editor have 3 Leagues , in previous FM versions , i got up to 4rd League (2.Interegional League) , Denmark 2 Leagues , i got up to 3rd League (Denmark Series) , and so on.